LIVE WHERE YOU HAVE THE BEST VIEW IN MEXICO CITY
In the upper section of CHAPULTEPEC UNO R509 (floors 48 to 55), there are 64 luxury residences under the The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mexico City™ brand that will be administered by The Hotel Ritz-Carlton Mexico City™, which is located in the same building.
While allowing ample light to penetrate each unit, the double glass façade also facilitates ideal temperature control, keeping the residences cool in summer and warm in winter. The outer shell has inlets and outlets that allow air to circulate on the terraces and in the residences, while the inner one completes the airtight seal.
The residences will have:
- panoramic views of Chapultepec Park, including its majestic castle, and also of the western and southern parts of Mexico City.
- luxury finishings.
- ceiling heights of 3.10 m.
- their own lobby and their own state-of-the-art high-speed elevators.
- exclusive access to the Ritz-Carlton Mexico CityTM Hotel’s Executive Club.
- an automated parking area with valet parking for both residents and visitors.
- entry and exit points on both Río Ródano and Paseo de la Reforma.
- a sophisticated security system, CCTV surveillance, and automated access control.